A LEADING SUPPLIER OF WIRE AND CABLE PROTECTION PRODUCTS
AerosUSA is a leading wire and cable protection supplier for multiple industries. We partner only with global manufacturers that demonstrate product quality and performance. As a result, our customers receive dependable conduits and wire protection for a variety of applications. Through cutting-edge innovation, our supplier network helps you meet your industry’s ever-changing needs.
Count on AerosUSA for unsurpassed cable protection and strain relief for your applications.
Trusted Cable Protection Supplier
We engineer our products to withstand demanding environments in industrial applications. As the exclusive U.S. representative of Flexa GmbH, we offer some of the world’s leading cable protection conduits. We are also the exclusive U.S. representative of Detas SpA and the largest U.S. distributor for AGRO AG. Together with our global partners, we offer dependable solutions for industrial wire protection.
Our conduits meet regulatory standards across global industries. Choose from materials such as polyamide, metal, plastic and specialty polymers. We also sell conduits approved for liquid tight applications and the food and beverage industry.
Regulatory standards our cable conduits meet include:
- UL Recognized
- UL Listed
- Bombardier SMP 800C for Metro Transit and Subway applications
- DNV & Lloyds Register for Marine
- FDA & Ecolab for Food and Beverage
- Reach and RoHS compliant
- And many other international approvals as well
*Not all conduits meet these standards, see individual product pages for specific conduit standards
Browse a wide selection of fittings designed to connect with conduits from our suppliers. We sell connectors created from polyamide, metal and plastic for standard and specialty uses. Our specialized fittings include products for UL listed, liquid-tight, EMC-shielded, braided, fiber optic, robotic and fire protection conduits. These fittings are available in NPT, Metric, PG, and UNEF threads for MIL 5015 style connectors.
Cost-effective and reliable, our inventory of cable glands includes metallic, synthetic, ATEX, pressure balance, food & beverage, ASTM approved fire stop glands, stainless steel, EMC shielded, enlargers, reducers, gaskets, lock nuts, and specialty products. Our options provide superior sealing protection at an economical price.
Cable Entry Systems
Braids and Sleeves
Protect your wires and cables with high-performance braids and sleeves that defend against abrasion, chemicals, corrosion, EMI, RFI, ESD shielding and electromagnetic waves, extreme temperatures and heat.
Cable Guide Chains
Protect wires used in motion applications with our selection of cable guide chains and channels. Our standard and heavy duty options defend wires during movement.
Find compatible wire protection accessories for many of the products in our inventory. We sell accessories for conduits, cable chains and cable glands in addition to mounting, locking and sealing accessories.
What We Do
Turnkey Solutions From Your Wire and Cable Protection Supplier
Take advantage of our custom conduit assemblies and manufacturing for a turnkey solution. We can assemble any quantity, whether you need a full production run or a prototype.
With our engineering expertise, AerosUSA has the ability to engineer customized solutions as we have done for several of our customers. No matter what your challenge might be we have the ability to engineer a solution. From simple modifications to existing fittings and components to highly specialized fittings, adapters, and sub-assemblies
With a large domestic inventory and low minimum order quantities, we can provide fast and comprehensive solutions for your business. The AeroUSA team can assist with the following services:
- Custom packaging, labeling and kitting
- Custom length cutting for all conduit types
- Quick-turn deliveries
- Bonded inventory at your request
Advantages of Custom Service From AerosUSA
When you request our custom assembly capabilities, you benefit from:
- State-of-the-art equipment: Advanced machinery allows us to handle both simple and complex projects.
- Decades of combined experience: With 60 years of combined expertise, we have the knowledge to provide top-quality solutions.
- Commitment to your satisfaction: We strive to deliver defect-free assemblies on time, every time.
About Our Company
Cable industry veterans founded AerosUSA with the goal to provide high-quality wire protection and superior customer service. As a result, we now serve industries across North America. Our exclusive manufacturer relationships and extensive inventory set us apart in wire protection.
Get Industrial Wire Protection News and Updates
As part of our dedication to your satisfaction, we provide news and industry guides related to cable protection. Discover new products and guides on conduit systems from AerosUSA. Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page to receive regular updates in your inbox.
Count on AerosUSA as Your Cable Protection Conduit Supplier
Industries across North America rely on AerosUSA for wire protection solutions. Our values include:
- Selection: We sell industrial wire protection solutions from the world’s leading suppliers. Our team stocks our inventory with product diversity and quality in mind to give you the best selection.
- Innovation: Our products feature the industry’s latest developments in cable protection. We partner with the most innovative manufacturers to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
- Expertise: With more than 60 years of combined experience, our team understands the wire protection industry. Our experts offer custom solutions and guidance to help you get the best results possible.
- Integrity: We focus on achieving 100% customer satisfaction in everything we do. AerosUSA representatives will partner with you to ensure that your purchase exceeds your expectations.
Partner with our team and see what sets us apart from the competition. Request a quote today so we can start developing the right solution for you.