Plastic connector, quick-type, straight, NPT outer thread, integrated snap-in sleeve, strain relief, conically sealed
Material: PA plastics
Temperature: -40°C … +120°C -40°F … +248°F
Protection Class: IP 66
- Rational tubing assembly due to one-piece screw connector with push-in lock for coarse and fine profile conduits
- Simple dismounting by displacing the snap-in sleeve
- Smallest out dimensions to be used under confined conditions
- Free of silicone, cadmium and halogen
- Fit for high mechanical stress
- Optimal held and sealing of cables at the same time
- Use Loctite 533 for plastic on plastic applications.
Note:Lock-nuts and sealing washers sold separately. See below for corresponding accessories.