Plastic connector, quick-type, straight, metric outer thread, integrated snap-in sleeve with sealing, strain relief, high density
Material: PA plastics
Temperature: -40°C … +120°C -40°F … +248°F
Protection Class: IP 68 | IP 69K
Color: Grey, Black
- Rational tubing assembly due to one-piece screw connector with push-in lock for coarse and fine profile conduits
- Simple dismounting by displacing the snap-in sleeve
- Smallest outer dimensions to be used under confined conditions
- Free of silicone, cadmium and halogen
- Fit for high mechanical stress / impact-resistant
- Optimal held and sealing of cables at the same time
- Use Loctite 533 for plastic on plastic applications.
- Use Loctite 243 or 577 for metal on metal applications
Note:Lock-nuts and sealing washers sold separately. See below for corresponding accessories.