Plastic connector, quick-type, straight, metric outer thread, integrated snap-in sleeve with sealing, high density. Certain sizes are UL 514B listed, see the below product details for which sizes. For installation installation in accordance with Article 356 of ANSI / NFPA 70, National Electric Code, NEC.
Material: PA plastics
Temperature: -40°C … +120°C -40°F … +248°F
Protection Class: IP 68 | IP 69K
- Rational tubing assembly due to one-piece screw connector with push-in lock for coarse and fine profile conduits
- Simple dismounting by displacing the snap-in sleeve
- Smallest out dimensions to be used under confined conditions
- Free of silicone, cadmium and halogen
- Fit for high mechanical stress
Note:Lock-nuts and sealing washers sold separately. See below for corresponding accessories.